Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend







For Turkey Day this year, we stayed home and cooked our own turkey dinner. I must say, I did good. HA! It was a great Thanksgiving and I am very thankful for so many blessings in my life!! I enjoyed spending time with my family, but missed those who are far away. And I enjoyed my turkey coma, cuddling with Rooney. :)

We had a fun weekend with Benj having the whole time off from work! I opted out of doing the 5am shopping on Black Friday (unlike last year, right mom?). But we did venture up to the mall later that day so I could catch a few deals. Saturday we took a hike in Red Rock and took the kids to see Madagascar 2. So fun... and tomorrow it is back to the grind. And I am seriously going to have to run like 50 miles for all that yummy food I ate this weekend!! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! :)

















2 comments:

montana diana said...

I love the big girl bed, Ava looks so small! But cute as ever. I love the bedding too. Your Thanksgiving table in beautiful. Did you get new dishes? I wish we were able to be there to go shopping on Black Friday like last year, but we will have the day after Christmas. We just might have to make a plan! Looking so forward to being there with you all. Love to everyone. p.s. I am glad you are still blogging. Its so great to be kept up to speed!

montana diana said...

Those are awesome pics of all of you at Red Rock too!