Sunday, February 1, 2009

Make a Wish 5k











Yesterday Apryl and I ran the Make a Wish 5k at Townsquare. It was a great event! And we beat our best time by a full minute!! 25:41. I thought I was going to pass out at the finish... but I'm so happy we beat our time! I still can't find the division results online... I'd really like to know how we did in our age group. Benj and the girls came to the race too and while we were running they saw Snow White, Ariel, Sponge Bob, and everyone from Star Wars. :)

5 comments:

Candace said...

Mindy you are so awesome!!! Thank you for running in a make a wish...they did so much for my bf susie while her son had cancer and after he passed away. You are the woman of the week. Love you and miss you!! Great job on your time!!

montana diana said...

I am so proud of you Mindy. What an achievement and for such a good cause too. You are the woman and we are counting the days till you and the girls come up! Love you!!

Destiny Rayburn said...

RUN MINDY RUN!

Jean said...

Wow you are a wonder woman!

Hi I'm Apryl said...

Yeah! I found you!! It was so fun running with you. It's one of my favorite things to do. I have missed it this week.