Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June Happenings

The month of June was busy, busy! Lexi started swimming lessons. She was pretty timid at first, but she warmed up fast and really enjoyed it. We weren't really allowed to take pics, but this one is before class one day.
Father's Day weekend we went hiking @ Red Rock. It was really great because the weather (until THIS week) had been pretty mild, in the 90's and even some upper 80's, it was glorious!
I got to have 2, that's TWO girls' nights this month! Plus bookclub and enrichment. So fun! Thanks to my fantastic husband for letting me get out 3 weekends in a row. :) It was VERY much needed.
Apryl, Ashley and I attempted to do a 4th of July craft with our total of 7 kids. I think it went well and they turned out cute (www.familyfun.go.com).
Hope ya'll are having a great summer!!

One of the girls' favorite caves on our favorite hike.

Father's Day 2009

Craft day! Doesn't Ava look enthused?









1 comment:

montana diana said...

You are such a good mom. You manage to do so much with your girls and I love it! Thanks for taking such good care of my grandchildren. Love you all. Love the pics too!