Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy 6th B-day Lexi!

I can't believe my girl is 6! Time goes waaaaayyy too fast. I told Lexi to stop growing up and she said, "I can't wait til I grow up. Then I can do whatever I want!"
She had her friend party yesterday, it was a bug party. Yep, my girly girl didn't want a princess or a Barbie theme, just bugs. ;) The kids had fun going on a bug hunt (fake, plastic bugs of course) and eating bug cupcakes. Tonight we had her family party and I made an inchworm cake (thank you http://www.betteycrocker.com/) . Lexi knew her big present was a new bike cuz she picked it out like a month ago. She is getting the hang of riding without training wheels, but as soon as she realizes Benj isn't holding on anymore, she freaks and stops/falls. Keep it up Lex! Happy Birthday, we love you!!!



























2 comments:

Lisa said...

That is one awesome inchworm cake! Good job!

Angela said...

Gosh! I can't believe she is 6! Big girl! Way cute cake. Isn't Betty Crocker awesome. I plan to use a cake idea from that site for Jaxson's b-day next week.