Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Joy School

Ava started Joy School today! I was really worried that she would freak out when I dropped her off, but nope... she did just fine. She was so excited this morning, she kept asking when we could go. She got to bring show 'n tell and I think she changed her mind 4 different times. Ava ended up bringing her Ariel camera. :) I think this will be great for her socially and of course she is learning too. There are 4 kids in the class, everyone is from church, so she knows the other kids. We rotate houses, and my turn to teach is in a couple weeks... oh joy!

She has such a silly smile! I don't know why, but she wouldn't smile "normal." :)




5 comments:

montana diana said...

You have such funny children! LOL! But I sure do love them. Sooooo happy that she loved school and that things went smoothly. Yay AVA! See you all in a few weeks.

Kara said...

I'm glad she did so well especially after her being all shy at the meeting =). Things just weren't feeling right for Brenna to go but I'm sure it will be great fun for Ava. And good luck teaching!

Lisa said...

How fun for Ava! I hope she continues to enjoy it!

Amanda Tippetts said...

That is fun! I hope I can find things like that up here for my kids. I don't have to worry for a while at least.

Angie Larkin said...

What a good idea. I hope you get some quiet time:)