Thursday, March 18, 2010

30 Weeks


I'm 30 weeks pregnant today. 10 more weeks to go... hopefully sooner though. :)




Things I'm Loving Right Now:


*my Gap lounge pants... well, pretty much any pants with an elastic waist


*Bath & Body Works bubble bath, using this one at the moment




*How Ava pretends she has a baby in her tummy... a baby girl, of course


*Benj's back massages


*Digging through all the baby clothes


*Justifying my horrible food choices as "cravings"




Things I'm Missing Right Now:


*Running


*Sleeping on my back


*Being able to paint my toenails decently


*Wearing "real" clothes

Maybe I'll get a picture up here... maybe.




Other updates:

Lexi lost 2 teeth last week, her top ones. The Tooth Fairy sure was busy.


We had friends come down this weekend... Amy is also pregnant with her 3rd girl. It was so fun to hang out and the girls all had a blast playing together. Thanks for a fun visit you guys!!


Spring break is next week and I'm trying to come up with some fun activities to do with the kiddos. I'm thinking children's museum and butterfly park... anyone want to come??


8 comments:

Destiny Rayburn said...

I'm excited for you to have a new baby but I'm glad you can take a few more weeks to get some "sleep" We are probably coming down to Vegas April 23-26. There is a hair show I want to go to. It'd be great to get together. I could do you hair too! I'll let you know more when I figure out what's going on...

Mindy B said...

Uh yeah we better get together!! I would LOVE to see you. I miss you tons!!

Kara said...

Love it all and totally understand too!!! That belly band sounds pretty awesome...I feel like I need to have another baby just so I can try out cool inventions like that ;). Can't believe your 30 weeks now--whoa! You look fabulous and I'm so excited for you!

Amanda Tippetts said...

Wow, it goes fast for everyone else but I bet it is going pretty slowly for you. Good luck with the final quarter. Makes me think about our next little bundle already.

Destiny Rayburn said...

dude, i want to get lunch and do your hair. maybe monday we could hang out. we want to leave monday so it'd be a good day. i wish we were staying with you!! stupid shay... lol, not to mention you'll be super super pregnant and probably busy and have a full house. :)

montana diana said...

Oh, you are such a cute pregnant lady!

Candace said...

you look FANTASTIC!! i hope i look that good when i'm 30 weeks. :)

Shelly said...

Your belly is so cute!! You look great Mindy!! Wow!! Wish I could be there to see you in person.