Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cali Getaway

This last weekend I finally got my day at the beach. We went to Newport Beach and spent the entire day there. It was so much fun. My girls LOVED the ocean (I was surprised they did). They didn't really have any fear, which gave me fear. And Ava did get taken out by a wave or two. They played in the sand, and in their big hole that was already there when we arrived, even kicking some boys out of it at one point. We met up with our friends from Vegas too, who happened to be in California for a wedding. It was fun in the sun and sand... my lint trap on my dryer even had sand in it after doing laundry, lol.






















We also visited the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. The girls loved petting the sting rays the most! It was a fun little weekend trip. Now on to our bigger trip to Montana!




























































































4 comments:

Kara said...

Looks like fun! Enjoy Montana!

The Whites said...

It was a fun day at rhe beach! Sooo glad you guys happen to be their at the same time ;) Have a fun trip in MT!

montana diana said...

How fun for you guys and I am soooo looking forward to your Montana trip too! Can't wait to see you.

Angela said...

Sounds like a fun trip! We saw Benj at the temple. I was sad you weren't there. It would have been fun to see you.