Wednesday, March 23, 2011

C & K's Wedding

I finally put the pics from our new camera on the computer! Ok, Benj did. But he showed me how, so hopefully I can keep up with the blog better. Here are some pictures from Chad and Kristen's wedding, way back in January. It's amazing, the quality of pictures when you have a decent camera!It was a gorgeous day in Vegas. And the temple grounds are always lovely.










Before:




Reese- trying not to touch the grass at all :)






Ava collected a few pinecones while we waited for the happy couple to come out.







After:























I love this one: Abby always squints her eyes when getting a picture taken (because of the flash... even when there is no flash), and Reesey, hmmm... must have been naptime.



Cute neices of Chad and Kristen's... they all got along really well.


My "little" brothers... always beating me up, j/k. It was great having all our family here for this special event. I'm so glad to know what I know and that families are forever!




My proud parents with their baby. I still can't believe Ging-Ging is married (it makes me feel kind of old). But he picked a good one! Congrats Chad and Kristen!



























3 comments:

The Whites said...

Cute pictures! The girls look so pretty! And your outfit turned out awesome by the way;)

montana diana said...

Your camera takes great pictures! I never get tired of looking at these. Everyone is so happy and it was such a beautiful day in Vegas. I am glad to know what I know too and I am very grateful that familes are forever. I love you all so much and I can't believe that our "baby, aka, ging-ging" is married! I too am grateful for who he married. Kristen is wonderful. Love the picture of Reesey in the grass, she is just like Chad was, he hated touching the grass. I love all the pictures of your family, so great! Thanks for posting them and it truly was a memory for always.

Amanda Tippetts said...

The dresses are so cute on all those little girls! You guys look great. I'm glad it was a good day!