Sunday, December 11, 2011

Catch Up... {November}

Wow, I have really slacked off with the blogging.  We had an eventful November!  I got to go on a girls trip... where did we go?  Omaha, Nebraska!!
One of my bestie's, Apryl moved there this summer and we had never been to Nebraska... so we flew there to see where she lives.  Thanks to my honey for holding down the fort and playing Mr. Mom that weekend.  He even had to deal with a sick Reesey Piece.  :(  But everyone survived!  This is just a small schedule I left for him:
 Apryl, Ashley, Me
We had a great visit and I've come to better terms of Apryl moving away from me now that I've seen where she lives.  ;)

My parents came to Vegas for Thanksgiving.  Bret and Natalia hosted, and it was awesome.  My mom and I did Black Friday shopping at midnight, just to hit Target and get a few deals.  Then our family left Friday morning for Utah.  Benj's sister Debbie got married and his whole family was there.  It was wonderful to see everyone and spend time with them!  All the cousins had a blast playing together, my girls were in heaven.

Lexi and Ava got to carry Debbie's train on her dress

We got to meet up with my parents again in Salt Lake as they were making their way back up to MT.  We went to dinner and went to Temple Square to see the lights.  Benj and I hadn't been since we lived in Logan, so it was cool to show the girls and it was amazing just as I remembered. 

                                                                                                    

Reese turned 18 months on Thanksgiving day!  She is growing up so fast.
She is talking so much!  She surprises us every day with a new word she now knows or some 2 word phrases.  Her favorite:  "Want some!"

She is 20 lbs. even
loves Good Luck Charlie (seriously, she screams when she hears the theme music)
hates nursery at church
is still hooked on a binky (I'm dreading the day we take it away... soon)
has THE cutest toddler run ever
waves to everyone when we are out in public

I have enjoyed catching up on reading all your blogs!  Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season!

3 comments:

montana diana said...

Thanks for the update. Loving the pictures and it was a "whirlwind" November for you wasn't it? We had a wonderful time spending some of it with you and your family. Can't wait to do it again!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the schedule you left for Benj! I should start doing that with Dave! ;)

Reese is so cute. Can't believe she's already 18 months old. It's sad that she's decided to hate nursery. Doesn't make it easy for you.

Angie Larkin said...

Sounds like so much fun! I wish I could have been in your pocket!