Thursday, August 2, 2012

Birthday Girls

                                                  



My poor bloggity blog... I haven't forgotten you.  You are just a lot of work keeping up with! 
Everyone in our family has turned a year older since I last posted. 

                                                                                                          Reese
Reese turned 2 in May!  She loves Minnie Mouse, so I knew her bday had to be Minnie themed.  My mom was in town and we had a big family party.  We bbq hotdogs, which are one of Reesey's favs.  Along with Minnie and hotdogs, Reese loves mac 'n cheese, singing, nursery, her blankie monkey, Hot Wheels cars, and trains.  She has been asking to go pee pee on the potty, sooooooo I'm trying to prepare myself mentally to get started with potty training. 
                                                  








Ava
Ava turned 6 in April.  Her most favorite fruit is strawberries, so she wanted a strawberry picnic.  She had a few of her friends over to play games and have an indoor picnic.  The kids ate strawberry/cream cheese sandwiches, pb&j's, strawberry lemonade, some of Ava's fav snacks and of course, strawberries.  At age 6 Ava loves dance, reading and writing, computer games, and jumping on the trampoline.





Lexi
Our oldest is 9 now... next year is double digits and I want to freeze time!!  In my opinion, party planning gets easier the older they get.  Lex just wanted to "hang out" with her friends.  So we came up with a spa party.  The girls started off making flip flops and getting their nails/toes painted.  Of course we had to do a face mask and cucumbers on the eyes.  They just chilled and then ate a lunch of finger sandwiches, fresh fruit and mini cupcakes.  Lexi loves ballet, horses (she is obessed and is saving her money for a horse... keep saving girl), ancient Egypt, clothes, piano, and playing on my ipod, kindle, our phones, or any other piece of technology she can get her hands on. 





                                              Ok!  So I have a lot of catching up to do... But here ya are for now (Mom).  :) 

3 comments:

montana diana said...

Thank you for updating! I know I sound like a broken record, but I love the pictures and those girls too! Such fun memories for them. Love you all, can't wait for more...:)

Lisa said...

Fun! Reese's cake and cupcakes were adorable!

Kara said...

Great pics and fun parties! Your girls have changed so much, esp Reese! And I know what you mean about blogging, it takes me forever to get around to it. :)