Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rooney Time...




When Lexi is gone at school, I think Ava gets a little bored. And I am not always the best playmate... I'm just now realizing that I haven't been doing everything I did with Ava that I'd done with Lexi when she was this age. When I have to run errands and do stuff around the house, Rooney gets a little neglected. But I actually think Ava likes running errands with me. When we've dropped Lexi off, she asks if we're going shopping now. :) I do take her to the library for storytime, which she totally hates... but she LOVES books! Anyway, I think I've gotten better at "Rooney time." She loves singing songs, doing puzzles and watercolors. Last week we had a tea party (and Dora had to come, of course). And this week all she's wanted to do was play dress-up (which her and Lexi do ALL THE TIME). Yeah, I could only wear the jewelry... but I did get to be the Queen- Ava referred to me as "your Highness." So Ava, here's to lots more Rooney Time!! :)

1 comment:

Elise said...

She is soooo cute, Mindy! and thank you! I like my hair way better dark, I feel like it suits me better! Did you go to your reunion?