Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!






Happy New Year to everyone!! I'm so excited for a new year to start fresh with new things and resolutions. We spent our New Year's Eve with our awesome friends, the Larkin's. They came over and we had so much fun just hanging out. I'm pretty sure the guys had fun racing each other in Mario Kart too. ;)
Every New Year's day we go hiking. We went up to Red Rock, but hiked outside of the park. It was a gorgeous sunny day, probably about 60 degrees. The girls had so much fun climbing all the cool rocks, they seriously didn't want to leave! So hope everyone's holiday(s) were great and our family wishes you all health and happiness in 2009!!

2 comments:

Destiny Rayburn said...

You are so skinny and I'm totally jealous! LOL!

Kory said...

Fun! That is one thing I really miss about LV - I always loved going out to Red Rock!