Monday, December 21, 2009

Seaworld

We took a quick trip down to San Diego this weekend and took the girls to SeaWorld. They had so much fun... and Benj and I did too. It's changed since we were there last. Lexi is at a great age where she appreciates these things, except the rollercoaster (at the very top, hiding her head in Benj). She especially enjoyed the Shamu show. Ava loved the Sesame Street play area and the penguins. Here are some pics:





























And we always visit Old Town San Diego. I love the cool little shops and the kids love the super cool candy store. :) Benj and I celebrated 9 years of marriage this weekend as well... I can't believe it's been that long!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Happy Anniversary! WOW...9 years! I'm glad you had a great weekend away, especially before Christmas craziness.

The Whites said...

I love Sea World! Looked like a fun trip! Happy 9 years!

Angie Larkin said...

Congrats on nine years:) Man! You guys must have had your stuff together to be able to vacation in the middle of Christmas time. Impressive!
I went to Sea World on my honeymoon and I remember a seagull swooping out of the air and snatching my churro!