Friday, May 14, 2010

Updating...

I haven't really had anything to blog about lately. Just trying to get through this pregnancy, taking it one day at a time. Then of course time will just FLY when baby girl finally arrives!

I just had to add this picture on here... our roses were blooming beautifully last month. Until the stupid Vegas wind literally blew them all to pieces. So, they are no more. I'm hoping they will "revive" themselves and bloom again.

MOTHER'S DAY

I was smothered with presents, cards and love from my girls (and Benj) on Mother's Day. It was an awesome, relaxing day including homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast and chicken enchiladas for dinner (a yw fundraiser for girls camp, an excellent idea btw). Loved it!


CHOIR CONCERT

Lexi had her CCCC concert last night. I'm so relieved the season is over... driving across town every week for practice is not fun. But Lexi has learned so much and she is an excellent singer. Glad she loves it and she will probably participate again next year. She will miss her teacher, Miss Kelly who is moving. :(


She's in the middle at the mic, singing her solo. So cute.
We went to the San Gennaro Feast (Italian Food Festival) last weekend. It's always fun to go eat the yummy food and the girls have a blast riding the rides. I would prefer NOT to spend the money on rides, but their dad spoils them. All the pics are on my phone though, so perhaps eventually I'll get them on here.

Benj and I also tried the M Resort buffet... we've been talking about going since it opened. Seriously the best buffet I've been to here in Vegas. If you feel like spending the money (it's pricey, especially on the weekends) and want to stand in line for a while, this is the place to graze! I didn't think I could eat a lot being 9 months pregnant and all, but wow... I seriously put down a few plates of food and many more plates of dessert. I even impressed my husband... he hates it when we go to the buffet and all I eat is plates of salad.

I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. It's a good thing my loving husband is on his way to pick up my cheesey Pizza Hut pizza. Well, half of it is his. :)

6 comments:

Destiny Rayburn said...

Miss you lots! I'm glad Shay got to take artistic photos of your roses before they got destroyed. LOL! You deserve to be pampered, I'm glad you were. XOXO

Lisa said...

Lexi and Ava's dresses are gorgeous! What pretty girls. :)

You guys are always keeping busy and doing something fun as a family. I think it's great!

Kara said...

Oh Mindy, may the time pass in food heaven until that baby girl gets here :)! I have been hating food, so I'm kind of jealous of you.

Sounds like you guys have had lots of fun and I agree that the girls dresses are gorgeous! I debated about doing CCCC but it was too much of a drive...guess I'll have to give it some more thought. It sounds like a really great thing.

The Whites said...

See, you did have lots of stuff to blog about! Your girls do look pretty! See ya tonight!

Anna said...

Hey...found your blog through Hilarys. Hope you don't mind if I add it to mine. Your girls are so cute. And I love all your fun comments throughout your blog. :)

Amanda Tippetts said...

I love love those dressed your girls are wearing. You can totally justify the spending on that stuff since you know there will be another to wear them as well! Good luck making it to the end (pregnancy) and then good luck again with the beginning (no sleep new born)...