Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Traditions

Christmas Cards

Visiting Santa

Christmas dresses



(the dresses were bought specifically for my brother's wedding next month, but they work for Christmas dresses too!)





Gingerbread house... a train this year




And Christmas sugar cookies for Santa... which the kids and I will make tomorrow.



I'm loving this time of year and all the festivities. We got to go to the Live Nativity (incredible, minus Mary falling off the donkey); attend our ward Christmas party and Benj's work party;
and Connie and I took our older girls to see the Nutcraker Ballet. It was so cool, Lexi especially loved it and is going to inform her dance teacher she wants pointe shoes NOW. :) And most importantly, we are remembering the Reason for the Season.



Madison, Lexi and Ava












Benj and I also celebrated 10 years of marriage! I honestly can't believe it's been ten years... I am so lucky to have married an amazing man. We've been through so much with getting our educations, career moves, buying our first house, having our 3 beautiful daughters and I'm loving this ride we are on! Love you babe and I'm so glad I get to spend eternity with you.








MERRY CHRISTMAS!!







7 comments:

Lisa said...

You and Benj look so young in your wedding picture! Cute!

I love the girls' Christmas dresses. I noticed how beautiful they looked on Sunday. :)

What night did you go to the Nativity? I went on Thursday, and we didn't have the excitement of Mary falling off the donkey. ;) I can't believe that happened!

Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Mindy B said...

Lisa, we went on the last night... I was hoping Mary wasn't pregnant in REAL LIFE.

montana diana said...

What wonderful traditions you are having with your family. I loved them all and loved the pictures as well. The girls' dresses look amazing on them and are such a great color for them. I wish we were there to do all those things with you, but we will be in "spirit". Miss you all very much and I'm glad you married a good man and have those three beautiful daughters too! Love you all, Merry Christmas, we will be calling.

The Whites said...

You blogged! Cute pictures! Had a lot of fun at the Nutcracker with you guys! The girls Christmas dresses are adorable, and I also love your wedding picture, you are so pretty!

Angela said...

Looks like you have had a wonderful holiday season so far. You look fantastic. I love the family pics. What a cute family!

AmyJ said...

We were so young back then! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.