Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas Pics (finally)

We had a great Christmas with our own little family. On Christmas Eve, Reese turned 7 months old. Traditional Christmas Eve: a feast of snacks for dinner (Benj's fav is my cheeseball) , Christmas movies {Elf}, stories read by Daddy, including Jesus' birth from the Bible and opening jammies



LEXI- Santa gifts (she asked for a purple guitar {her old one got smashed} and a camera)



AVA- asked Santa for a Tangled doll and a pet dog




REESE- Santa gifts



She had fun mostly playing with all the wrapping paper. :)















I love getting shots of the mess afterwards. Benj spoiled me {LOVING my Kindle}. He got us an awesome new camera... can't wait to figure out how to use it so I can actually post better pics! I'm so grateful for this past holiday season and memories made. I love that my girls ask for such simple things, it's so sweet... we know it will get more costly with age. :) We are also grateful that Benj's parents, sister and niece were able to come down the day after Christmas and spend time with us! {Those pics are on our NEW camera :) } We spend NYE with friends, eating, playing games and drinking sparkling cider. NY Day was too COLD for our annual hike, so we went bowling. :) Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year to you all!











5 comments:

montana diana said...

So wishing we could be there for Christmas. I miss all of you and cherish the memories we do make. I love the pictures, so grateful that you take them and post on your blog. Everyone looks healthy and happy and that is what matters the most. In the last picture, Reese looks like a baby doll that one of the girls could have gotten for Christmas! LOL. Love you so much.

Lisa said...

Reese is adorable, as always. So jealous that you have a Kindle now! ;)

The Lykins Family said...

I love that in the picture of the aftermath of present opening there is a super cute hidden baby..Its like Where's Reese..lol. Love the pics! I can't believe how big the girls are getting!

avalima said...

hello....:)ws jst goin thru blogs n i jst saw urs......n..


dis is d one of the most adorable picture i hve evr seen:P



a very cute family :)

Colleen said...

you had a wonderful family adorable children. Seattle Real Estate