Saturday, April 16, 2011

Catching Up!

Ok, just playing a bit of catch-up. It's been a busy month and we are finally starting to get warmer weather here. Yep, it's that time of year when I feel I need to keep up with the pedicures (doing it myself mostly) and leg shaving. ;) Spring break is this week and I'm missing Montana and wishing it wasn't so far. We usually get up there for a visit before spring hits, but it's not going to work out this year. But we will have to make the best of the break here... at least we will have sunshine! Here is a pic of Lexi; it was rock 'n roll day at school At the Bellagio: Not sure what is up with all the poses... silly girls




Reesey is 10 months, almost 11 and she is learning and growing every day. She loves to swing!

LOVES to do this: And sometimes I just let her. Keeps her occupied while I'm making dinner or something. :) And this:

When we forget to put the gate up, she will climb to the very top of the second set of stairs.


6 comments:

Amanda Tippetts said...

Every time I came into the living room today, there was a new mess like those DVDs and I started thinking I was going crazy! I usually let it slide but man some days, it is just too much! Your girls are gorgeous and it looks like they are doing such fun things.

Lisa said...

Reese is getting so big! Those pictures at the Bellagio are great. :) Enjoy your spring break!

montana diana said...

We wished it would have worked out for you to come here too, but we will have to make do with the weekend plan! Can't wait. Reese is growing up so fast, they all are, where does the time go? STOP IT! Ha. Love all of the pictures, the girls are gorgeous and it was fun to see you and Benj as well. Love you.

montana diana said...

P.S. The poses are great! Hmmmm, I wonder where they get that from?

Destiny Rayburn said...

I miss you and the girls so much it's making me sick!! I've got to come down soon. If only I hadn't just taken 9 days off work... Maybe the end of May for a long weekend? Love the pictures. Reese is too grown! Adorable, every single speck of your girls is adorable! LOVE YOU!

Angela said...

I can't get over how adorable your girls are and I can't believe how big Reese is already. I swear, you guys are always doing something fun!