Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter 2011

Over spring break, I took the girls to the mall to kill a day. I had to get a picture of Reese's first experience with the Easter Bunny. Yeah, she wasn't all that impressed by him. I love it... a pic for her scrapbook.






The kids were up at 6:30 this year on Easter morning! What?!







The Easter Bunny left them money in their eggs :)

















We had both my brothers and their wives over for Easter dinner. The guys hid the eggs and then the kids went for their hunt.















Easter Dresses! Lexi was the only one I had to buy a dress for... Reese is wearing the yellow dress that both Lexi and Ava wore on their first Easter's. :)










Reese- 11 months old on Easter Day!

























4 comments:

Lisa said...

Aww, your girls are adorable! Love the yellow Easter dresses.

montana diana said...

Didn't I buy that yellow dress for Lexi's first Easter? I thought I bought it in Spokane on a trip there. Too cute, all the girls look beautiful, as usual and your rock around your plants looks fantastic! Love those girls so much.

montana diana said...

P.S. The picture of Reese and the Easter Bunny is the best!

Amanda Tippetts said...

Isn't it great that sunday dresses don't wear out? As they get older, the clothes get more abused... They look so cute!