Friday, May 6, 2011

Utah Trip

Last weekend, we went up to SLC and met my parents for the weekend. It was great to spend time with them. We woke up Sat. morning to about 6 inches of snow! The girls took advantage and went out to make a snowman at the hotel.




















Us girls got to go shopping at Tai Pan {LOVE that store}, while the guys took the kids to the Children's Museum at Gateway. Wish there were pics of that, but the battery in our camera had died. We all met for lunch at the Braza Grill {delicious Brazilian Steakhouse, all you can eat}. Then the guys went to the motocross races (OUTSIDE... brrrrr!) and my mom and I went and surprised Destiny at the salon where she works in Orem! It was so fun to see her and she met us later for shopping and dinner at the mall and Ikea. :) Thanks guys, for a fun filled weekend!








4 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah, I couldn't believe the snow! Dave's aunt and uncle live in West Jordan, and they told us that they had about 6 inches of snow on Sat. morning, too.

Glad you had a fun time. :)

montana diana said...

It was a fun trip, thanks you guys for meeting us there. The snow, oh my word! Craziness. Glad the girls had fun though. Had a blast.

Destiny Rayburn said...

It was so awesome that you surprised me! I totally needed the girl time. The easter dresses are super cute too! Xoxo

The Whites said...

That's a lot of snow! I am really behind on blogging, I didn't even know you posted!! Looks like a fun trip, and I love the girls Easter dresses, they all look really good in yellow!