Monday, October 3, 2011

I Can be Crafty...

There's this website called Pinterest that I may be a tad bit addicted to.  Basically it's a virtual bulletin board where you can collect all kinds of things you like from different websites or blogs.  I have "pinned" many recipes, crafts, kid items, tips for the home, etc.  It's like getting a new magazine in the mail every day (and yes, there's a pin of that quote.  :)  And a couple of weeks ago, I made my first craft from my "I can do this!" board.  If you know me well, you know I'm not really a crafty person... I would rather go out and buy a wreath than make one.  But I'm pretty proud of this.  There was quite a bit of running around (2 different trips to 2 different craft stores), but I did it!! 
You can find the wreath tutorial here. 

9 comments:

Anna said...

I love seeing your wreath every day. :) And so do my kids...they always comment on it! :)

Lisa said...

Great job, Mindy!

P.S. That picture of Reese in the sidebar is gorgeous! She's such a pretty girl. :)

Destiny Rayburn said...

Hey that's so cute!! I love it!

montana diana said...

Thanks for posting that and it turned out soooo cool. Love it. You will have to give me lessons on the pinterst thing. You know me:( Thanks again for the pics of the girls and they are all beautiful, just like you! Love you all.

montana diana said...

oops, meant, "pinterest".

Angie Larkin said...

Way to go! And it's so UNtacky:)

Kara said...

Great job! I love it!

Amanda Tippetts said...

It's cute!

Vicky said...

Thanks for posting this! I'm going to have to make it with the kids.