Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day of School

It's the first day of school!


Lexi is in 3rd grade and Ava is in Kindergarten... I can't even believe it. They were so excited this morning. No big breakfast in this house today, the girls were too stoked to eat much. Lexi has P.E. on Mondays, so she couldn't wear a skirt. But she sure was excited to wear her new Converse shoes. :)



Ava goes to school from 8-10:30. This new schedule is going to take some getting used to. She loved her first day and can't wait to go back tomorrow. And thank goodness for a.m. Kinder... she is napping as we speak.






6 comments:

Kara said...

It really is crazy how fast all these kids are growing up! Looks like your summer was great, your girls really are adorable! Now it's back to reality...I'm hoping I survive :).

montana diana said...

Love those girls! They are "breathtaking", ha! P.S. They really are:)

Amanda Tippetts said...

Can Ava do all day kindergarten or is half day the only offering? I'm debating whether to do one or the other next year with Whitney. They look great and I like Lexi's shoes too!

Anna said...

Love the naptime, too. You should've taken a nap yourself. ;)

Mindy B said...

Amanda,
Ava is in half day... they usually offer a full day $325/mo., but they haven't had enough kids for the past couple years.

Apryl said...

reading this makes me miss you so much! You all look so great! The girls are beautiful. I really need to update my blog now.
I've been doing a rest time w/P&G and I end up napping and they don't. :)