Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lexi is 8!

8 years old on July 8th!!



































Our Lexi Lou had her golden birthday last month. She was ecstatic! A lot of fun stuff happens at the age of 8 around here. She is getting baptized this weekend and we had been promising her when she turned 8, she could get her ears pierced. So on her bday, we went to the mall as soon as it opened and got them pierced. She had a peace theme going for her little party. The girl is into peace signs, and now I see them wherever we are shopping! Since we were getting ready to go to Montana a couple days later, we didn't throw a huge bash. But she did get to take a friend to lunch and bowling. Love you Lex! You are a wonderful daughter and big sister!!


More blogging/pics to come... our Montana/Yellowstone/Jackson Hole trip. :)














5 comments:

Destiny Rayburn said...

That cake looks yummy! I hope the baptism goes well, congrats lexi! I love you!

montana diana said...

Great Pictures Mindy. Where did the last 8 years go? She is a beautiful girl, inside and out. Love the cake too! Can't wait to see you all. Love you.

Lisa said...

It sounds like she had a fun birthday! I can't believe she's 8 and ready to be baptized!

Amanda Tippetts said...

Crazy! Do you know you brought me over dinner right after I had Whitney and Lexi was only 4 back then and she seemed so old. Special birthdays like that really remind me how old I am and how everything is going so fast!

Angela said...

Wow! I cannot believe she is 8 already! Tell her congratulations on being baptized. What special birthday!