Monday, August 25, 2008

First day of Kindergarten!






I can't believe it, my little girl is going to school! Today was Lexi's first day of Kindergarten. She was nervous all morning and kept saying she was scared. But she went into class just fine and said she had fun and made new friends. She had been bugging me all weekend about wearing her new skort and I kept telling her, ON MONDAY. So, she finally got to wear it for her first day at school! Well, it must have worn her out because she's asleep on the couch right now. :)





3 comments:

Candace said...

she is so beautiful just like her momma!! congrats to lexi on her first day of school. :)

Gabriel said...

Mindy! I found your blog off of Ben's blog. Everybody's blogging! Except me! I was in Hamilton the last few weeks and got to see your parents! Always great to see them. Hope that you are well. I can't believe that Lexi is in Kindergarten! Yikes!! All my best to all the
Las Vegas Matsons!
Your friend -- Gabe

AmyJ said...

Hey girl! when did we get so old? thanks goodness I didn't have to do that this year. Good luck Lexi!