Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our attempt at pictures...






This weekend my mom came to visit. We had decided to try to get Ava's picture taken (since she screamed her head off in April when we took her in to get a 2-yr. old pic). Her one year picture... it's a little outdated. Then we thought hey, let's go up to the temple (because lets face it, they have the best scenery) and take our own pics and see what we come up with. So we got the girls dressed up and they just had to wear their new shoes we found the day before. So this is what came off my camera. I am sooooooo not a photographer, that's for sure! But hey, I didn't have to deal with the embarassement (again) of my kid screaming bloody murder at the photography studio.

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Your girls are so cute. They look like they are lots of fun. Good job on the pics by the way. I am horrible at getting good pictures.

Shannon said...

I think they turned out great!! I love Ava's smile - we don't get to see it very often in pictures! ;)