Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Potty Training Ava


Well I am officially potty training Ava this week. She used to scream her head off when you mentioned the word "potty." But all the sudden this week, she is totally into it. So I'm taking advantage. It's so hard though because now I HAVE to be consistent. But so far, so good! She is doing very well with it. She keeps asking Lexi, "Do you have panties? I do!" And she lifts up her shirt to show us all. So wish me luck as I'm stuck in the house for days doing the potty training thing!! ;)

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Good Luck Mindy. I have tried a few times with Hero and it hasn't worked. Hopefully soon. You will have to give me tips for potty training girls.

AmyJ said...

glad its you and not me. good luck!

DREW said...

Here is a little advice from uncle DREW... REWARD WITH ICE CREAM!

Good Luck!

Shannon said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!