Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blogging Rut...

So I haven't been blogging lately... I just haven't really had anything to blog about. This past week has been pretty mundane. We did have trunk or treat at our church this weekend, but I will save the Halloween pics for later.

I will tell ya'll something quite amazing: My kids have been getting along lately!! Yesterday and today Lexi and Ava have been playing very well together- knock on wood. It's funny to listen to them, they have such imaginations. When Ava is napping Lexi will draw her pictures and give them to her when she wakes up. They go eat a snack outside after nap and they ride their bikes and dance. And they will play house where one of them in the mommy and the other is the baby. I LOVE moments like these... and it doesn't happen very often! LOL. Okay, I'm off to book club.


P.S. Benj and I voted tonight... if you're registered, don't forget to VOTE! :)




Lexi made "pet spiders" while Ava was napping today.


Lexi is a very good reader... Ava is actually letting Lex read her a book. Most of the time Rooney only lets ME to read to her. :)

No comments: