Saturday, October 11, 2008

Nail Polish



My mom sent the girls a Halloween box and in it was: Halloween books, Halloween hot chocolate (it's orange!), 2 shirts each, and Halloween nail polish. Okay, if you know my kids they are real girlie girls and so this was quite a treat. They opened the box last night before bed, and they were begging to put on the nail polish. So today they got to wear their new shirts and I finally painted their nails. The kit came with stickers too, but I told them those would have to go on AFTER bath tonight. ;) Thanks Mom!




3 comments:

Southern Belle said...

OH how fun! I have tried painting nails, but Joce is too squirmy. That looks like so much fun! I can't wait.

Southern Belle said...

FYI: My blog is now private. E-mail me at joyousnorth@gmail.com and I will send you an invite.

AmyJ said...

Your mom always sent us the cutest packages. She's so cute. Loving the nails!