Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary




Today is Benj's and mine Anniversary... 8 years! I can't believe how time has flown. We really don't exchange gifts or anything since it's so close to Christmas. But Benj brought me home the most delectable cupcakes from Mad Hatter Cupcakes. These are the best cupcakes, they just melt in your mouth. These are the flavors he picked: Chocolate/peppermint; eggnog/cream cheese; and my fav strawberry/lemonade. Yummy!!!
Anyway, we got to go out tonight, thanks to my bro and sis-in-law for babysitting. We went and saw Blue Man Group and then out to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe. The show was... different, but it was good. And the restaraunt...mmmmm, delicious as always.
Don't mind me for being a tad sappy here: I'm so grateful to be married to such a wonderful man... he puts up with a lot from me. ;) I'm still so in love 8 years later... Happy Anniversary babe!


1 comment:

Candace said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I remember meeting benj for the first time in salt lake but I can't remember if it was right before you got married or the year after....but either way...you guys look great and here's to another 8 years. :)