Monday, April 13, 2009

Disneyland & Birthdays

Last week was spring break, Ava's bday, and my bday and we spent it at Disneyland. I think I was as excited as my kids about going (I hadn't been there since I was a kid)... and it didn't disappoint. Our first day there was on Ava's 3rd birthday- I can't believe my baby is 3!! Ava refused to wear her bday button from Disney, so know one knew it was her birthday. She got a giftcard for merchandise and she picked out a of fun stuff... and just had to have these Tinkerbelle green flip flops!
The first stop had to be to see the princesses. The girls saw Belle, Ariel, and Jasmine. The girls especially enjoyed meeting Tinkerbelle and Fawn in Pixie Hollow and going to play in Toon Town with Mickey and Minnie. :) Ava opened her presents at the hotel before we went to the park since we knew we were not going to be back till late. Here are some pics, enjoy!



























I think Ariel was their favorite!


Ava fell asleep in line to meet Tigger.

We ate at Rainforest Cafe for dinner and Ava
got bday ice cream. :)

Cotton candy during the firework show.

TINKERBELLE!




































5 comments:

Destiny Rayburn said...

You look great! My fav pic is the one of them in "jail". LOVE IT!

DREW said...

Cool you went to the happiest place on Earth! Looks like you all had a great time.

montana diana said...

I loved the pics with the girls in "their letters" of their names, soooo cute. All of them were good. Glad that Ava had a fun birthday at the Happiest Place on Earth and she looks extremely happy asleep with Tigger! Ha. Only sleepy child Rooney could pull that one off. See you in 5 days!!!

Hi I'm Apryl said...

These are the cutest pics!! I'm glad you guys had so much fun.

S said...

So cute... :)