Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Our Easter weekend was a fun one. We got back from our trip the day before (also my bday), and I had to get to the store to get everything for our Easter dinner and eggs to color of course. The girls had fun dying eggs and Benj made me a bday cake... awesome. The next morning the girls went downstairs... the Easter Bunny had made a visit! :) After church, my brothers and family came over for dinner. And Lexi, Ava, and Abby had an egg hunt. It was such a beautiful day!
Easter dresses!

Do you see that egg Rooney??
Lexi helping Abby find eggs.


Grandma sent a fun Easter package!






























2 comments:

montana diana said...

Great pictures. I love them! I can't wait to see you all in less than a week. The girls' Easter dresses are gorgeous, (of course) and so are they. That picture of Lexi helping Abigail is so cute and the girl's stuffed animals, I remembered that Lexi had seen a yellow chick at Target and "really wanted it", so that is why she got the chick! Fun times, miss you all and love you too.

AmyJ said...

What a good grandma! Love the dresses. Looks like beautiful weather!