Sunday, May 10, 2009

Race for the Cure


I'm kind of behind on stuff I wanted to blog about... the blog is really turning into a chore. But at least I know my MOM reads it. :)

Last Sat. Apryl and I did the Race for the Cure 5k at Fremont St. It's always a fun race. There are sooooooooo many participants and so you're just constantly weaving around people during the run. We decided to run it for fun, no killing ourselves to beat PR's. Our time was 28:06.

And I've realized I have been blogging now for a year! I remember because last year's Race for the Cure was my very first post. ;)

4 comments:

Destiny Rayburn said...

I always read your blog! I LOVE IT! It makes me feel like I don't miss you as much cuz you are on my computer. :D

montana diana said...

Great race Mindy and yes, I love your blog! It makes me feel closer to you all. Miss and love you.

Shelly said...

I read your blog! I just don't always post!!!

Barbi said...

Great race! I am so sad because I have a pulled muscle and I have not ran for almost 3 weeks and I am supposed to be training for Seattle's 'Rock and Roll Marathon'. I already switched to a half-marathon, but sadly I am not sure I can do that either. I only have 6 more weeks!!!