Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Random Thoughts

Mindy's Random Thoughts Lately:

~We took the girls to see A Christmas Carol last weekend. I love Jim Carrey, but it was kind of scary for kids. And it was in 3D and my kids hate wearing those glasses. Lexi wore them, but of course Ava refused. It's a good thing she's free... it was probably a blurry picture for her.

~It's only week 2 of track break and Lexi is driving me crazy! But at the same time, it's nice to have her home and have a break in routine.

~I got the H1N1 vaccine yesterday @ my doctor's office. And I woke up today with pink eye. I know it's totally unrelated (I mean the shot and pink eye, not being in the drs. office and pink eye, cuz that could totally be a factor), but interesting nonetheless.

~I've been wanting to make pumpkin bread for weeks now, but haven't had the motivation. Anyone have a good recipe??

~I miss my husband. Ever since he transferred to MV, he's come home late every night. :(

~I am in desperate need of a girl's night out. 3 more days and I'll get one!! Going out to celebrate Apryl's bday and then to the So You Think You Can Dance tour, to see the season 5 top ten. Soooooooo stoked!

~I'm incredibly grateful for family/friends... I would be lost without you!! Hope everyone is well!



<

7 comments:

Angie Larkin said...

Hang in there. Girl fun on the way! Book club, New Moon... I'm so jealous about SYTYCD! Shoulda got my poop in a group sooner and gone too!

Lisa said...

Such an adorable picture! ;)

I am sooooo not looking forward to track break. Six weeks of "I'm bored!" and fighting and arguing. Oh, joy.

Can't wait for book club and New Moon! Especially New Moon!!

Amanda Tippetts said...

Stinky being a single mom, huh. I hope it gets better. I whine if jason gets home late at all. It's just nice to be together.

Kara said...

Stinky late nights and stinky having too much time with your kids! I'm sending what little energy I have left your way =).
Yea for SYTYCD though--have so much fun! And, super yea for book club and new moon--I'm so ready!

montana diana said...

You just send Lexi to grandma's house. We would have a blast. Maybe someday, huh? Hope your eye gets better, hopefully it doesn't turn out to be pink eye. Oh, by the way, you have silly children! I think I have told you that. Glad you get to go out and have some fun with "the girls". I love you. Hang in there.

Mindy B said...

Thanks everyone! Yes, how could I forget all the girl fun coming up?? Book club and New Moon- gonna be a blast!! (Miss ya Amanda :)

Suzanne G said...

Hey. This is Tom. Does Benj have a new email address? Can you send it to me or have him email me? tom@designmygarage.com.

Thanks!