Monday, November 23, 2009

SYTYCD/New Moon




So my fun girl's nights we had planned this month (well deserved I think) have come and gone. But all of it was such a blast! The So You Think You Can Dance tour show was excellent!! They did all my favorite dances. Janeene and Phillip are still my favorites, but everyone was really amazing.

New Moon night was so much fun. Angie, your party was great! You are such a sweet hostess, thanks for inviting me. We went up to the theater to get in line around 8pm. We didn't have to sit on the floor long though, they let us into the theater about an hour later, so we had comfy seats to sit in for the next 3 hours. The movie was awesome. And so much better done than Twilight. I cannot wait for Eclipse! :)

5 comments:

Destiny Rayburn said...

I'm so glad you had fun!!! Sure miss ya.

The Whites said...

I had so much fun with you guys! Thanks!

In the life of DREW said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I'm also happy to hear that 2 was better then 1 with the Twilight films.

Angie Larkin said...

Thanks for the shout out! You are such a sweetie, Mindy and thanks for adopting me into the oh so posh southern hills home girls.

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-olahraga-peninggi-badan