Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun

*WARNING: Picture overload!
We seemed to spread out the Halloween holiday for a few days this year. It started with the girls and their cousin Abby riding the rides @ one of the roadside pumpkin patches.

Benj carved this at a pumpkin carving party with friends... I watched. Good job babe! ;)

The girls both had costume parties @ school. This is Lexi in class, they had orange snacks. I had a cute video of Ava and her class singing a Halloween song, but I can't get it to upload.
Grandma Diana sent the girls fun stuff from Crate & Barrel to decorate cupcakes. They had a lot of fun making their creations! Thanks Mom! Lexi: An angel
Ava: Tinkerbell minus the wings... she refused to wear them.


Trunk or Treat night Lexi liked cleaning out the pumpkin... Ava, not so much. Benj carved a Tinkerbell pumpkin, it turned out great. Took the kids to Shark Reef where kids in costume got in free and got to trick or treat. Benj has taken the girls several times, but this was my first time there. It's pretty cool. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!! Now we get to gear up for more holidays. :)

6 comments:

Destiny Rayburn said...

How fun! I need some Mindy time. :)Missin ya.

The Whites said...

Cute pictures, we did the month long celebration also, which is funny for me because I don't like Halloween! Cute blog! Still trying to fix mine........

Amanda Tippetts said...

They look so cute! It looks like you did lots of fun things with they apart from just dressing up. Good work!

montana diana said...

You did sooo much with the girls and I wish I could have shared in the fun. Glad they liked the Crate and Barrel stuff. That looked like a blast too and sometime when I come down, we need to go to Shark Reef! The girls looked darling in their costumes and the pumpkin carving was excellent. Good job to you all and I love and miss you very much! I like being called "Grandma Diana"! Big kisses and hugs from me to you!

Shelly said...

The Tinkerbell pumpkin is awesome. I had printed out the stencil and thought it was was too hard. Your hubby is such the talented pumpkin carver.

Angela said...

Cute costumes. I still haven't been to Shark Reef. I'll have to go sometime. sounds like fun!