Sunday, June 22, 2008

Circus Fun

Yesterday we took the girls to see the circus. I think I was as excited as them! The kids LOVED the animals the most. There were lots of elephants, tigers, horses, etc. I enjoyed the trapeze artists and those guys that ride their motorcycles in the steel ball... AMAZING! There were 7 of them at once and they go so fast! Anyway, I wish we had gotten some better pictures, my camera died toward the end and Benj got a few on his phone. Was it really the "greatest show on earth?" The kids sure thought so!! :)

3 comments:

AmyJ said...

Wow the circus there is much cooler than the one that comes to our town.(of course). looks like fun!

Shannon said...

That circus looks WAY cooler than any circus we have here! I love the pic of you and Ava - SO cute!!!

DREW said...

Oh I love the CIRCUS! I wish I could have come. You guys look like you enjoyed yourselves.