Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


The girls have been telling Benj "Happy Father's Day!" all weekend and they finally got to say it on the actual day. :) He was bombarded with cards, pictures and drawings Lexi and Ava had been making for him all week! And he also added another Indiana Jones DVD to the collection. After a steak and potatoes dinner, we had the shirt and tie brownies Lexi and I made. I got the idea from my mom, who found it in a magazine, so I thought I would give it a try. Yeah... I can't draw at all, so everything is a little crooked, but ya get the idea, right?
I also got to talk to my dad today, it was great. I wish we lived closer! But thanks dad for being the best in the world... for the things you taught me, for being an excellent grandpa to my kids! I still look up to you! Happy Father's Day to all you great dads out there!!

No comments: