Saturday, June 28, 2008

Friends!





So this week my friend Betsey came down from Hurricane with her 2 girls, Mikayla and Morgan. The girls always have fun playing together... Well, Mikayla is 12 now, so she gets to supervise, lol! Thursday we wanted to take the kids to go do something fun, so we started at Circus Circus and hit the Adventure Dome for some rides. Then we watched the acrobat acts and headed to Planet Hollywood. I always forget how much walking ya have to do down at the strip. We then went to Excaliber for the lunch buffet and then down to the arcade so the girls could play some games and win some tickets and prizes. It was fun and the girls were all really good!!

1 comment:

AmyJ said...

Wow so i thought I had done MUCH better at leaving comments on your blog. So here goes... I love the father's day cake. SO creative! how fun to see Betsey again. I can't believe how much her kids have grown. I would never have recognized them! Lexi's hair is so cute! I wish I knew how to do hair.
There you go!