Monday, March 16, 2009

Manic Monday...

So I thought after a great weekend (girls night out, Benj being home all day on Sunday) I could have a good start to my week. I thought wrong. This morning was fine. But later this afternoon my kids were driving me mad!
We went outside so I could weed the front yard and Lexi was being my helper at first. But I suppose that got too boring. Both kids started to run in and out of the house, through the front door and around through the garage. They kept bringing out toys, and then had to get drinks, then more toys, then fighting over said toys. Mind you all my neighbors are outside as well and I'm trying not to yell at my children. Needless to say, I did not get my weeding done, we had to go inside. The afternoon just went downhill from there because the fighting and whining continued... just IN the house.
And now Benj is upstairs trying to get the girls to bed and it's not sounding promising. I just heard him say, "You guys stay out of Mommy's nailpolish!" Oh my... and I only have TWO kids.
Okay, I think I'm better... just had to vent a bit. I'm going to put on my pj's, make a smoothie, and escape into some Monday night TV. Night!

2 comments:

Destiny Rayburn said...

HAHAHA KILL YOURSELF!

montana diana said...

Aha! History repeats itself, only the names I remember in the story, were Mindy, Bret and Chad, LOL! This too shall pass. Love you.