Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF

Thank goodness it's Friday! It's been a pretty good week... we survived playdates (and fighting kids), dentist appts. (it was Ava's first time and she cried for daddy the WHOLE time), and I'm ready for the weekend. Thank goodness though for friends, bookclub night, and the RS dinner this week. I ran only 3 times this week, but Apryl went with me twice, so that was awesome! I need that energetic spark to get through the day.

Lexi had reading week at school this week. They got to dress up different ways each day. I only took a couple pics... Wed. was Wacky Wednesday and she wanted her hair in a whole bunch of ponies. Today was pajama day and she could not wait for it to come. She wants to stay in jammies all day, but we have to take Ava to dance class, so I'm thinking she's going to have to change. :) Hope everyone has a great weekend!! Happy Friday.






4 comments:

Candace said...

she is a beauty...just like her mom.

Destiny Rayburn said...

I'm dying for tomorrow to be over... for me it's TGISaturday...

montana diana said...

Love the pictures. Looks like a fun week at school for Lexi. Poor Ava, sometimes I have felt like crying at the dentist too. You have funny children, but I sure love them!!!

AmyJ said...

When is the big trip?