Monday, March 9, 2009

Montana

The girls and I were in MT all last week visiting my parents. We had a good time and a lot of fun! Lexi said it best, "Grandma has the best ideas!" And I got to eat Taco John's... my favorite fast food, lol! The girls enjoyed playing with all the toys and dress-ups. So when you see Ava in some of these pics with no clothes on, it was because she had been wearing a dress-up dress. :)



Movie night, Romeo joined in too.

Helping Grandpa fold his shop towels

My mom made shamrock sugar cookies and we frosted them




Lexi playing fetch with Romeo

We all got haircuts... for some reason I only took a picture of Ava. Thanks dad for the great hair cuts and product!

My mom has a friend who raises sheep. And a few of the sheep had lambs... they were only 3 days old! The girls loved petting the white and black lambs.





My mom got her wheat grinder out and we ground wheat and made homemade honey-wheat bread. The girls got a turn kneading it.








The end results... It was sooooooooooo yummy!!

We spent a day shopping in Missoula. We got some good deals and our mission was to find Lexi an Easter dress. Mission accomplished, thanks Mom!! Lexi was BEAT obviously... she fell asleep on the way home. :)


And of course we had to make a visit to the duck pond to feed the ducks. It had snowed that morning, but the girls REALLY wanted to go.





Cheese! The girls and my parents at the airport. Thanks for a great trip Mom and Dad!! We love you and miss you already!









2 comments:

Destiny Rayburn said...

FUN!

montana diana said...

Wow, we did have a good time! Glad you came up and we miss and love you already too. Loved the pics. Can't wait to come down sometime and see you all! We do manage to have have lots of laughs and BIG FUN!